We work in the following sectors:
- Overseas businesses trading in the UK
- Law firms, accountants, architects and other professional practices
- Importers and exporters
- Commercial and residential property investment, development and construction tech and media
- Businesses trading between the UK, EU & the rest of the world
Our VAT services include:
- Support with VAT registration and VAT group registration for corporate groups
- General VAT compliance and VAT return assistance for UK and overseas businesses
- VAT reviews and health checks
- Advice on the VAT implications of corporate acquisitions and disposals, new ventures, business transfers and restructuring
- VAT partial exemption method reviews
- Advice on property development, disposals and acquisitions, and construction projects, including the construction service domestic reverse charge
- Contract reviews and checking VAT clauses
- Advice on international transactions
- HMRC dispute resolution, including appeals to the Tax Tribunal and Mediation
- Advice on the record keeping requirements under Making Tax Digital
Benefits of using KVL for your VAT registration:
- You will benefit from our unique way in which we provide VAT registration support via a single point of contact.
- It enables us to deal directly with HMRC and other tax authorities in helping you to achieve your business goals in a timely and efficient manner.
- Whether you need to VAT register in the UK or you have a requirement to register in multiple jurisdictions, we can help.
- Our specialist team provides clients with the highest calibre of advice, using our in-depth knowledge of the VAT registration process built up from decades of experience from within HMRC and outside practice.
- We help you simplify the complexities of the VAT registration process and ensure your VAT returns are made correctly and in a timely fashion.